Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Traveling!

I love to travel! With school and work, I tend to have to pack it all in on my one month off between each semester, but I have been pretty successful at it so far. December after finals I spend the entire month out in Park city, back in March for a week, and in May I was in Cancun for a week, the Kentucky Derby (which was amazing), New Jersey for a week (not so amazing), Memphis for my nephews baptism, and then on a cruise with my entire family to Key West (SO fun!!!), the Bahamas, Grand Cayman, and Disney's private Island, Castaway Cay. My sisters and brother in laws were there, my parents, 5 newphes, Aunt and Uncle and 3 cousins and we had SO much fun. Its been a hard adjustment to come back and start school again, start a new job (same company, new job) and have the summer heat all at  the same time. I am going to Charleston this week, which I cannot wait for, and then in August I have a half marathon in Chicago that I am running with my friend Erin. I havent seen her since college!! I am hoping to get to the beach for July 4th, and little weekend trips here and there, but I am in school straight until finals in December, which sucks. On our month off in August I have to take an ACE class, which is a shortened class that takes place on Saturdays...so no traveling for this girl. I'm sure I'll find a way!!

No comments: